Salt Bae | June 26, 2021 12:50 AM | Hang Bona

Fire breaks out at a restaurant of ‘Salt Bae’ in Istanbul

Firefighters sprayed water and extinguished heavy smoke after a fire broke out at the steak house of Nusret Gökçe, the social media phenomenon known as “Salt Bae,” in the Etiler area of Istanbul on Nov 29.

The fire broke out at the Nusr-Et restaurant at around 10:00 am local time, with smoking rising above the restaurant on Nispetiye Road.

Firefighters soon arrived at the scene and extinguished the fire before it spread, before conducting smoke extraction.

Gökçe, who is a co-partner of the chain, became a social media phenomenon in early 2017 for his meat-cutting and salt-drizzling skills.

Write a Reply or Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *




Copyright © 2022 Version 2.0.0

Powered by WordPress and Hangbona